Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Trimester (Week 0 - Week 12)

First Trimester - 2 Feb 08 - 2 May 08

Everything went very well. No carvings, no nausea, nothing. Really thank my lucky stars or maybe my mom cos people say if your mom had a smooth pregnancy, you will too.

Oh there's something about meat & fish that I began to dislike. Maybe the baby's a vegetarian. Heh, so I ate mostly vegetables and tofu. Very healthy.

I continued my exercise programs too. I go for my body pump & body combat classes, play tennis & jogged a bit. I used to run marathons. Just had mine last year. It was my first marathon and I clocked 4hrs 28mins! Yeah! All because of my Safra Running Club. I can't wait to go running with them again. Really motivating & nice people.

My weight at 12 weeks - 49.6kg. Same! That's good. I like that... Well, people keep telling me that this is the time to eat all I want. Man, they don't know me. I can't bring myself to get fat. No no. But I didn't have any cravings for food so I didn't bother to increase my food intake. There's really no need to. So I'm still the same me.


A little bulging tummy
at 3 months

No comments: